Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WE WENT TO DO BIOLOGY PROJECT!



MY BATMAN!
she said our slippers looks like the same colour from far :D
she said my puffy eyes is due to lack of sleep!
imagine there is no one behind us!



its ONLY a pencil box!
SAK,PRISCILLA AND I WENT TO WATCH MOVIE!!!
HI she's sak!
she bought that top! :D
ho ho,sak!
she said she love this pic,i dont see why!?


yesterday went to school to have "maths" lessons with Natalie! goodness, i dont know why we even went! boring la! anyway, after the class, went to get hot bake cause hungry la! then waited with Natalie for Michelle Chew, but i had to go home! so NATALIE WONG HUI TING, SO NICE walked me to the bus stop .went home , do what i am suppose to do,and left to meet sak. went to tampines mall and she said she feel like eating swensen! so settle down there. sak and i were waiting for the food until out fingers turn cold! haha. anyway saw some(or maybe alot of) prefects with mrs chong.FINALLY our food arrive! she ate salmon mushroom pasta and i had mac and cheese pasta! went to walk walk around to kill time,haha! anyway Priscilla came and we went to watch movie! wooooo! haha. we went to watch MADE OF HONOUR! yay! and its was awesome!haha. we laugh laugh laugh through out the movie,except one part which was TOUCHING,i suddenly had flu and Priscilla thought i crying! and sak had to sit next to this guy,and i think he was with his girl.and the way sak explain what they were saying/doing, Priscilla and i could only laugh! so after the movie Sak had to go for tuition and Priscilla and i went home. i did some homework! haha! and talked to ISABELL like finally! did some catching up. then went online! another finally! then(..........................STUFF.............................) yeah!
then today went to Michelle's house by cab cause mummy said by the time she got ready will be late.i regretted taking cab,super expensive!i need to save money. so suppose to meet Rachel downstairs her block at 9 am. and i reached there 9 am sharp okay!haha, but she told me to go find Mich first, so i called Mich and she was bathing so i waited down stairs for her and saw Rachel's mummy! haha. then at last went up,waited for Rachel. then we started discussing about biology project!talking about it i have to find something related to it online. so Mich had to meet her cousin so Rachel and i headed to simei to meet shin ling to get social studies notes.then walked to NTUC to get BATMAN's water,cause she forgot to bring hers.haha! she said: east point got what to walk,lets go somewhere else.so she wanted to try eating MUSHROOM SWISS! and she wanted to see flip flops at downtown,so we took bus 5 to parsir ris.and haha,we were laughing at ourselves! BATMAN,HOW FUNNY CAN WE BE! anyway, went to eat first then fumble to E!Hub.explore abit. went to NTUC again,this time to get my chocolate.(i need it really really badly,) RACHEL TAN wants the butterfly havannahs! and she wants to watch M18 movie,SEX IN THE CITY! and she ask me to ask my cousin to bring us! haha. yeah maybe he should.he owe me one!hahahaha!!!!i felt like sneezing but i could not,and now while typing this i finally did!went back to white sands then Rachel suddenly have craving for bubble tea, so went to get one. then walk
around,then to popular.ah ya,we walked everywhere!i told Rachel i wanted to walk home but it was raining,but i walked in the rain in the end and finally went home a bit drenched and now sit in front of computer and start typing! i am on a fish and vegetable diet.
BATMAN cant wake up in the morning cause she is busy saving the world in the night! :D
Barcelona is a great get away,i need to escape reality,
GONE SO YOUNG
I never dreamt it'd be this way
I've lost any chance for me to say
To say that I miss you, say that I love you
Will someone please tell me I'm okay
I wasn't prepared for what's to come
A life made of memories gone so young
And now I'm regretting all I've done
But in your heart know that I'm with you all along
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight
I never thought that this could go
And take me away from all I know
And leave me to think I'm on my own
But your love will take me, you were the one......
Who sat through nights
You held me tight
And made sure I'm okay
And I thank you for the love you gave to me
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
I'm in your heart tonight...Tonight...
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
Wherever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright
And if I should fall, I know you're waiting
And if I should call, I know you're there
If ever you cry just know
I'm in your heart tonight...
I'm in your heart tonight.
have you ever felt that lump in your throat? yeah is when you want to cry but it does not seem to flow out!
you gave up but why are you still clinging on?
ISABELL,whats OUR problem!

@ 1:40:00 AM

about her

Alaine Chan
04031992
alaine.chan.abc@hotmail.com
SAC
Y

LOVES list:D

I Love...
Tinkerbell :D long hugs :).

EVERYTHING BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL!

N

HATE list.

i hate lizards.

WISHLIST.

pass N levels first :) everyone to be stress/worry free!





sweets for my sweetie pie

{} Michelle Chew
{} Rachel Tan
{} Danielle
{} Constance
{} Loretta
{} Samantha
{} Marilyn
{} Niying
{} Natalie
{} Barbara
{} Ranie
{} Priscilla Foo
{} Wendy
{} Betris
{} Janessa
{} Melissa Lim
{} Bianchine
{} Maria
{} Cassandra
{} Maria
{} Gladys
{} Peiling
{} Amanda Wong
{} ALAINE

designer : kathleen
image : jde

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2009
December 2009