Friday, June 6, 2008

she is sending me song :)
HIGH LOW! anyway, i am going to watch KUNG FU PANDA later with daddy! yipee.
but i promise someone i will watch with [that person], but since we are not really talking so i dont see any point of watching it with [that person].
heard from cousin its pretty good, he is mad went to watch it with his friends yesterday, which is the opening day! mad ain't he! haha!
okay since i have been reading Chicken Soup for the Soul, i shall share some poems which i think its nice! :D it's called.... [I HOPE]

I hope you surf the waves in from the ocean,
big and small.
I hope you watch the sunset,
from the mountain straight and tall.

I hope you sing a song to all the angels,
loud and clear.
I hope you'll always try new things,
never giving into fear.

I hope you fall in love
with one who makes your world go round.
I hope that if you fall out,
your feet stay on the ground.

I hope that you can understand,
that true love waits for you.
That you may have to wait awhile,
but when it comes it will be true.

I hope you feel the sand,
hot on your toes on summer's day.
I hope you learn that sandals
help you keep the pain away.

I hope you find a rainbow,
and realise it was worth the rain.
I hope that through your journey
you'll learn to balance smiles with pain.

I hope that you will realise
life isn't always on your side.
I hope you know when hope is lost,
in me you can confide.

I hope that your glowing smile,
brings someone out of gloom.
I hope you taste your life,
with more than just a spoon.

I hope that when you're lost,
you are also one to find.
And I hope that your hand,
never grows too big for mine.

I hope you watch the stars shoot by,
upon a grassy hill.
I hope you know I Love You
always have and aways knew.

yup, here it is. :)
and i also realise that my previous post got alot of yeah yeah, yup yup! haha! so i shall stop the yeah-ing and yup-ing! haha!
i am watch this show on channel U,i think omg its super cute :)
just because the girl wants to see her idol, she joins a boys school and dress herself to look like a boy! super funny. watch it! i think its every Saturday and Sunday at 3pm!
gonna get ready to go watch KungFu Panda :D
to end it off, another phrase that caught my eye.

Although I'll always love you-its time to set you free.

@ 11:27:00 PM

about her

Alaine Chan
04031992
alaine.chan.abc@hotmail.com
SAC
Y

LOVES list:D

I Love...
Tinkerbell :D long hugs :).

EVERYTHING BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL!

N

HATE list.

i hate lizards.

WISHLIST.

pass N levels first :) everyone to be stress/worry free!





sweets for my sweetie pie

{} Michelle Chew
{} Rachel Tan
{} Danielle
{} Constance
{} Loretta
{} Samantha
{} Marilyn
{} Niying
{} Natalie
{} Barbara
{} Ranie
{} Priscilla Foo
{} Wendy
{} Betris
{} Janessa
{} Melissa Lim
{} Bianchine
{} Maria
{} Cassandra
{} Maria
{} Gladys
{} Peiling
{} Amanda Wong
{} ALAINE

designer : kathleen
image : jde

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2009
December 2009