Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"Me Love"

[Chorus]
Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

[Verse 1]
See the first time me looking at your eyes
me be tell you want a guy like me (guy like me)
we use to have good times on the evening
me and you chilling on the beach (on the beach)

We use to kiss and caress and trust me
girl it feels so sweet (feels so sweet)
den one day you move
now I'm feeling kinda blue
cause we hear you say you leave (you leave)

I feel like I'm drowning in the ocean
somebody come and take me away

[Chorus]
Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

[Verse 2]
Now I'm sitting in a chair with no one here
and I'm feeling all alone (all alone)
thinking to myself like
damn why my baby up and gone (up and gone)
its like I'm missing her and i know shes missing me (missing me)
its been two years an a half in July will make it three. (make it three)

I feel like I'm drowning in the ocean
somebody come and take me away

[Chorus]
Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

[Bridge]
Why you leave me, wuh why you leave me
baby tell me, beh baby tell me
why you leave me, wuh why you leave me
why you leave me

Why you leave me, wuh why you leave me
baby tell me, beh baby tell me
why you leave me, wuh why you leave me
why you leave me

I feel like I'm drowning in the ocean
somebody come and take me away

[Chorus]
Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

Uh uh uh uh oh ooh
why'd you have to go-oh
away from home
me love.

Why you leave me, wuh why you leave me
baby tell me beh baby tell me
why you leave me, wuh why you leave me




"No One"
I just want you close
Where you can stay forever
You can be sure
That it will only get better

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cuz
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cuz
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel

I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try try to divide something so real
So til the end of time I'm telling you there is no one

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

@ 11:25:00 PM

about her

Alaine Chan
04031992
alaine.chan.abc@hotmail.com
SAC
Y

LOVES list:D

I Love...
Tinkerbell :D long hugs :).

EVERYTHING BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL!

N

HATE list.

i hate lizards.

WISHLIST.

pass N levels first :) everyone to be stress/worry free!





sweets for my sweetie pie

{} Michelle Chew
{} Rachel Tan
{} Danielle
{} Constance
{} Loretta
{} Samantha
{} Marilyn
{} Niying
{} Natalie
{} Barbara
{} Ranie
{} Priscilla Foo
{} Wendy
{} Betris
{} Janessa
{} Melissa Lim
{} Bianchine
{} Maria
{} Cassandra
{} Maria
{} Gladys
{} Peiling
{} Amanda Wong
{} ALAINE

designer : kathleen
image : jde

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2009
December 2009