Thursday, May 3, 2007

today it was the saddest day of Alaine's history! actually not really the saddest . thought i was going to be late to take the bus to the interchange . but was not haha ! whatever. anyway went to class then peeps say there is no electricity! then they say no exams . later miss wendy came running.yup! den went to sec 2.7 for our exams !den miss wendy said we are the only class making noise . haha . den later started the peper like at 810 finish at 910. social studies paper was okay i wrote quite abit hope is alright.meet Gladys and sakeenah outside 2.7 den went to macs. saw Clare and Isabel and azrin outside school . den went to take stuff already went to bus stop . took the bus with Priscilla and xuanting den went macs. haha there was this woman ,her hair super damn long la . anyway next we went to top up card .went back to school took my IC saw mummy . oh my . den went to sak house .we talk about stuff that we dont even know if it is true ! haha ! we were guessing and my imagination went wild . sak was hungry so we went to cafe . den Gladys bought bbq fries . went home .

i don't feel like myself today,
my hair feels wrong,
I'm tired.
i wanna sleep and never wake up again.
purple day.
i should be over it .
i need a kola bear,to hug.
and i need to borrow a jacket.
I love you,is that okay?


"Home"
Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm

Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine baby, how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home
Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home

And I feel just like I’m living someone else’s life
It’s like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right
And I know just why you could not
Come along with me
'Cause this was not your dream
But you always believed in me

Another winter day has come
And gone away
In even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home

And I’m surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

Let me go home
I’ve had my run
Baby, I’m done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
It will all be all right
I’ll be home tonight
I’m coming back home

@ 12:15:00 AM

about her

Alaine Chan
04031992
alaine.chan.abc@hotmail.com
SAC
Y

LOVES list:D

I Love...
Tinkerbell :D long hugs :).

EVERYTHING BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL!

N

HATE list.

i hate lizards.

WISHLIST.

pass N levels first :) everyone to be stress/worry free!





sweets for my sweetie pie

{} Michelle Chew
{} Rachel Tan
{} Danielle
{} Constance
{} Loretta
{} Samantha
{} Marilyn
{} Niying
{} Natalie
{} Barbara
{} Ranie
{} Priscilla Foo
{} Wendy
{} Betris
{} Janessa
{} Melissa Lim
{} Bianchine
{} Maria
{} Cassandra
{} Maria
{} Gladys
{} Peiling
{} Amanda Wong
{} ALAINE

designer : kathleen
image : jde

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2009
December 2009