Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday!ah ma woke me up!den someone spoil my day!so irritating luckily another one made my day! haha! i feel happy happy :)ah ma and Laura went to Elias mall to buy lunch for me!put new songs again!SAKEENAH ! stop it , and i am happy!

she is the sweetest drug:)



"Last Night"

[Diddy:]
Last night,I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,I wanna curl up like a child.
I know you can hear me
I know you can feel me
I can't live without you
God please make me better
I wish I wasn't the way I am

[Keyshia:]
If I told you once, I told you twice,You can see it in my eyes.
I'm all cried out,With nothing to say.
You're everything I wanted to be.
If you could only see,Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,Forever yours I'll be,
Baby won't you come and take this pain away.

[Diddy:]
Last night,I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,I wanna curl up like a child.

[Keyshia:]
I need you,And you need me.
This is so plain to see,And I will never let you go and,
I will always love you so.
I will...If you could only see,Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,Forever yours I'll be,
Baby won't you come and take this pain away.

[Diddy:]
Last night,I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,I wanna curl up like a child.

[Diddy:]
Tell me the words to say,To make you come back,And work me like that.
And if it matters I'll rather stay home,With you I'm never alone.
Don't want to wait till you're gone,Let me be, just don't leave me.

[Diddy:]
Last night,I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,I wanna curl up like a child.

[Keyshia:]
I need you,And you need me.
This is so plain to see,And I will never let you go and,I will always love you so.
I will...If you could only see,Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,Forever yours I'll be,Baby won't you come and take my pain away.

[Diddy:]
Last night,I couldn't even get an answer.
Tried to call,But my pride wouldn't let me dial.
And I'm sitting here,With this blank expression.
And the way I feel,I wanna curl up like a child.

[Keyshia:]
I'm so alone I'm soooo lonely,Why don't you pick the phone,
And dial up my number,And call me a baby,I'm waiting on you.
Why don't you pick the phone,And dial up my number,
Just call me a baby,I'm waiting on you.


"Because Of You"

[Verse 1:]
Want to, but I can’t help it
I love the way it feels,
It’s got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it, I want it when I don’t
Tell myself I’ll stop everyday, knowin’ that I won't

[Bridge:]
I got a problem and I don’t know what to do about it
Even if I did, I don’t know if I would quit but I doubt it
I’m taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction, I’m so strung out on you
I can barely move but I like it

[Chorus:]
And it’s all because of you [3X]
And it’s all because…Never get enough,
She’s the sweetest drug

[Verse 2:]
Think of it every second
I can't get nothing done,
Only concern is the next time, I’m gonna get me some
Know I should stay away from, cause it's no good for me
I try and try but my obsession wont let me leave

[Bridge:]
I got a problem and I don’t know what to do about it
Even if I did, I don’t know if I would quit but I doubt it
I’m taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction, I’m so strung out on you
I can barely move but I like it

[Chorus:]
And it’s all because of you (all because of you) [3X]
And it’s all because…Never get enough,
She’s the sweetest drug
Ain’t no doubt, so strung out [2X]
Over you, over you, over you
Because of you,
And it’s all because of you,
Never get enough

She’s the sweetest drug, she’s the sweetest drug


"My Happy Ending"

So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...
So much more my happy ending

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something You said?
Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

[Chorus:]
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...
So much more my happy ending

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

[Chorus]
It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

@ 10:56:00 PM

about her

Alaine Chan
04031992
alaine.chan.abc@hotmail.com
SAC
Y

LOVES list:D

I Love...
Tinkerbell :D long hugs :).

EVERYTHING BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL!

N

HATE list.

i hate lizards.

WISHLIST.

pass N levels first :) everyone to be stress/worry free!





sweets for my sweetie pie

{} Michelle Chew
{} Rachel Tan
{} Danielle
{} Constance
{} Loretta
{} Samantha
{} Marilyn
{} Niying
{} Natalie
{} Barbara
{} Ranie
{} Priscilla Foo
{} Wendy
{} Betris
{} Janessa
{} Melissa Lim
{} Bianchine
{} Maria
{} Cassandra
{} Maria
{} Gladys
{} Peiling
{} Amanda Wong
{} ALAINE

designer : kathleen
image : jde

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2009
December 2009